Monday, April 19, 2010

MIA...

Yes...I have disappeared,....no I haven't!! Having family around seems to consume my time (and my energy). The only things I have made this week are 3 little Summer dresses for my daughter and a handbag for my friend Josy's birthday.
I can't take pics because my FIL borrowed my camera to go to some airplane show in Padova!


(photo my son took the other day from car...that's the little town we live in on the right, please excuse dirty window!!)

Get this! My son (the 7yr old) gets a call from his little friend this afternoon inviting him to go out with his family to a German restaurant!! He just got home (10.30pm!!) I tell you what...."I" would have liked to eat in a German restaurant...am slowly getting rather sick of Italian. It's going to be a lot of fun trying to wake him up at 7 to go to school tomorrow morning.....thank heavens hubby has that job!

Off to bed to finish my book....I have 2 obsessions, reading and sewing, pity I can't do both at the same time!

Buonanotte xxx

1 comment:

Free Hit Counter