Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time for Spring dresses...!

These are two of the dresses I have made for my nearly 4 year old daughter....the white one was inspired by a pretty white ruffle shirt I bought last Summer while out with my girlfriends (because I had spilled a glass of red wine on the one I was wearing!). My daughter Stella must have made me wear that shirt at least twice a week...well, now she has her own white ruffle dress!



The other one is made in an old vintage fabric which came from my friend Josiane's garage in form of a curtain. I just LOVE this fabric!!


I am now finishing off another 2....a girl can't have too many dresses!!

Once I get through my "ruffle" phase I will get working  on a new range of dollies, which by the way, one went to France this week and one to Switzerland last week....we may just take over Europe!

un bacio
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter