Sunday, March 28, 2010

I caught a bug.....bugger!!!

I was just looking for some colourful art for my kitchen walls and found these....gorgeous mixed media collages OF kitchens!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/stephanielevy




You may think I've been out absorbing the sunlight on my terrace but since my family arrived from Australia, I caught their jetlag (seriously!!) and some other virus thingy with sore throat, my daughter got a terrible stomach flu (won't go into detail), my husband has had stuff to do with his Archery club and I've been cooking non-stop and going to bed at 9pm! I'm so happy daylight saving arrived last night, now the days seem longer.

Had the usual Sunday 4 course lunch at MIL's then the usual children's birthday party until 7pm. I would love to do absolutely nothing but stay at home by myself on a Sunday and it's too late to start anything now at 11pm but I can't wait to start doing "stuff" tomorrow.......

Hang on!!! School is closed until 12th April! Bugger!!!

Off to eat some chocolate :P






No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter