Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sassy Sopranos and Ballerina Boys!

I have no idea why I decided to call them these as I do not have much interest in lyrical music or classical Ballet, but when these little creatures were being made they started to look that way. Singers and Dancers....go figure!

Now that my body is in the same position for hours at a time and the aches and pains are surfacing, I'm starting to think it a calling in disguise....I need to start dancing to get myself moving and singing at the top of my voice before I lose it (my voice...I haven't talked all day!).

It is now 12 hours that I have been online uploading photos onto Etsy...and I'm only up to 8 listings! The telephone men should be here in the next few months to attach my satelite ADSL but I'm not holding my breath as that is what they said in June 2009!

Must make some more dainty dollies now so I'm off, I'm off, it's off to work I go......

PS. thank goodness for husbands who feed their kiddies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter